Baked U.S. Curly Fries with Guacamole & Cheese
Prep Method: Fried
Recipe by: Audee Cheah
A wonderful snack to serve with a cold drink
- 100gm Avocados Puree
- 1no Ripe Tomato, chopped & seedless
- 20gm Chopped Onion or thinly sliced green onion
- 8gm Chopped Garlic
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (leaves and tender stems), finely chopped
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 2gm salt
- 3 tablespoon fresh lime or lemon juice
- 100gm U.S. Curly Fries
- Roasted Tomato Salsa
- Cheddar Cheese
- To make Guacamole, add all the ingredients in a mixing bowl & mix well. Then, set a side.
- Add U.S. Curly Fries into the air fryer & set the temperature for 180°C with 10 minutes timing.
- When is done, place the U.S. Curly Fries into a baked proof dish & drizzle generously with roasted Tomato Salsa, Red Chili & Cheddar Cheese.
- Baked in air fryer until cheese melt & golden. Garnish with chopped coriander.
- Served with Guacamole
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below