- 400gm Frozen U.S. Potato Wedges
- 50gm Ready Made Marmite Sauce
- 2gm Sesame seed (Toasted)
- 2gm Spring Onion (Garnish)
Plum lime Sauce
- 40gm Plum Sauce
- 10ml Corn Oil
- 5ml Lime juice
- 1gm Lime Zest
Prep Time: 10min | Cook Time: 15min
- Standby a medium size mixing bowl. Add the Plum sauce, corn oil, lime juice and lime zest. Mix well.
- Preheat the air fryer or oven to 356°F (180°C). Arrange the U.S. potato wedges in a baking tray and bake for at least 10-12 minutes
- Once cooked and ready, transfer the cooked U.S. potato wedges inside the mixing bowl. Toss with the marmite sauce, sesame seed and spring onion.
- Plates using a deep plate and serve with plum lime sauce.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below