Gluten-Free Concha Bread
Prep Time: 50min
Cook Time: 15min
Gluten-Free Flour Formulation
- 175 grams potato flakes
- 255 grams white rice flour
- 125 grams tapioca flour
- 170 grams corn flour
- 3 cups gluten-free flour mixture
- 1 tsp salt
- 11 grams yeast
- ½ cup sugar
- 6 grams xanthan gum
- 1¾ cups mineral water
- 6 egg yolks, large
- 120 grams sugar
- 1/3 cup oil
- 100 grams vegetable shortening
- 100 grams corn flour
- 2¼ cups sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
Prep Time: 50min | Cook Time: 15min
- In blender bowl, place GF flour mixture, salt, xanthan gum, sugar and yeast.
- Add mineral water, oil and egg yolks.
- Blend for 4 minutes until all ingredients are mixed.
- Stretch with a rolling pin to about 4 cm thick and, if the dough is stuck, place a little of GF flour mixture on the work surface.
- Cut into circles, 9 cm in diameter.
- Proof in a warm environment for 40 minutes.
- Mix shortening, sugar, cocoa and corn flour to cover the shells, stretch and put over each circle.
- Bake at 375ºF for 15 minutes.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below