Stir Fry Eggplant, Pepper & U.S. Potato Wedges
Ready Time: 30min
Prep Time: 5min
Cook Time: 25min
Potato Type: Frozen
Prep Method: Stir Fry
- 280g Frozen U.S. potato wedges
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into chunks
- 1 Tablespoon spring onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon ginger, julienned
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken seasoning
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 100ml water
Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 25min
- Air-fry or bake frozen U.S. potato wedges at 356°F (180°C) for 15 minutes until crispy, then set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a non-stick pan, add in eggplant and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons water, close the lid and let the eggplant cook on low heat for another 2 minutes, then remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, then add the spring onions, ginger, and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add the eggplant and U.S. potato wedges followed by the sauce and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the green bell pepper and continue stir-frying until all the ingredients arewell coated with the sauce.
- The dish is ready to serve!
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below