U.S. Potato Coconut Cream Soup With Red Lentils And Carrot Infused With Curry And Cumin Spices.
Ready Time: 35min
Prep Time: 15min
Cook Time: 20min
Potato Type: Russet
Recipe by: Chef Jason Manson
Simple healthy potato soup
- 400gm U.S. Russet Potatoes (Peel And Cut Into Small Cubes)
- 50gm Onion White (Small Dices)
- 20gm Garlic (Chopped)
- 20gm Ginger (Chopped)
- 100gm Carrot (Peel And Cut Into Small Cube)
- 50gm Red Lentil
- 1 Tsp Curry Spice
- 1 Tsp Cumin Spice
- 100ml Vegetable Stock
- 100ml Coconut Cream
- 5gm Coriander (Chopped)
- Seasoning Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil
Prep Time: 15min | Cook Time: 20min
- Preheat a medium size soup pot and add cooking oil
- Sautee the onion, garlic, ginger, curry spice and cumin spice. Add the U.S. Russet potatoes cubes and carrot and stir well with the rest of the ingredient. Stir for 5 minutes.
- Next add the vegetables stock into the pot and cook with the ingredients until its boiling. Simmer and reduce the temperature before adding the coconut milk last. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the soup into the soup bowl.
- Garnish and sprinkle with chopped coriander and coconut oil.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below