- 300g U.S. frozen potato wedges
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 green chilies, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 15 curry leaves
- 2 medium onions, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 100ml water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 small stalk coriander, chopped
Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 25min
- Air-fry or bake the frozen U.S. potato wedges at 356°F (180°C) for 15 minutes until crispy, then set aside.
- Heat up vegetable oil in a nonstick pan, add in mustard seeds, cumin seeds, green chilies and curry leaves and sauté for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add in onion and stir for 3 minutes, followed by diced tomato continue stirring for 3 minutes until tomato mashes.
- Add in ginger and garlic and stir for 2 minutes, then add the turmeric powder, coriander powder and red chili powder and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Add water, close the lid, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add salt and garam masala followed by the U.S. potato wedges and chopped coriander and stir for 2 minutes and it’s ready to serve.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below