U.S. Potato Wedges Pizza
Ready Time: 30min
Prep Time: 20min
Cook Time: 10min
Potato Type: Russet
Prep Method: Baked
- 3 pieces wholemeal wrap
- 250 g frozen U.S. potato wedges
- 1 small tin of sardines in tomato sauce, 150g
- ½ small onion, thinly sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- ½ cup broccoli, cut into slices
- ½ small yellow bell pepper, cut into julienne slices
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
Prep Time: 20min | Cook Time: 10min
- Place U.S. potato wedges in an air fryer and air fry at 200°C for 12 minutes.
- Coarsely chop the sardines in a small bowl with its tomato sauce using a fork.
- Place a piece of baking paper on a baking tray and then place the wholemeal wraps on the baking paper.
- Spread the sardines in tomato sauce evenly over the wraps.
- Arrange the onion, cherry tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, broccoli and air-fried U.S. potato wedges in a single layer on the wraps.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and black pepper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 5 to 8 minutes until the cheese has melted, then enjoy!
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below