Ultra Crispy Baked US Chili lime Potato Wedges topped with Spicy Garlic Ponzu Aioli and fresh lime
Ready Time: 20min
Prep Time: 10min
Cook Time: 10min
Prep Method: Oven
Recipe by: Chef Jason Manson
Oven baked Potato Wedges with spicy garlic ponzu
- 400gm Frozen Potato Wedges
- 10gm Lime powder
- 10gm Chili powder
- 20gm Honey
Spicy Garlic Ponzu Aioli
- 50gm Mayonnaise
- 1tsp Garlic powder
- 1tsp Ponzu
- 1tspSriracha Sauce
Prep Time: 10min | Cook Time: 10min
- Standby a small size mixing bowl. Mix the mayonnaise, garlic powder, ponzu and sriracha sauce.
- Pre heat the oven 350 Fahrenheit (180 Celsius). Arrange the frozen potato wedges on the tray. Baked the frozen potato for 10-12 minutes.
- Standby a medium size mixing bowl. Add the cooked potato, lime powder, chili powder and honey. Toss well.
- Transfer the potato on the plates. Served with the spicy Garlic ponzu Aioli.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below