Cream Of U.S Potato & Broccoli Soup Recipe
Ready Time: 30min
Prep Time: 10min
Cook Time: 20min
Prep Method: Boiled
- 2 medium U.S. Russet Potatoes – peeled and cut into small cubes
- 5 cups (1250 ml) vegetable stock
- 500 grams broccoli – cut into small pieces
- 150 ml low-fat milk
- 4 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & crushed black pepper to taste
Prep Time: 10min | Cook Time: 20min
- Place the U.S. Russet potatoes and vegetable stock in a pot and simmer for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Then add in the broccoli and simmer for about 8 minutes more.
- Pour the boiled mixture into a blender and blend till smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture back into the pot, add the low fat milk and gently reheat
- Do not boil. Season with salt and crushed black pepper
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese
Vitamin A917 I.U.
Vitamin B61 mg
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below