Ready Time: 30min
Prep Time: 5min
Cook Time: 25min
Prep Method: Baked
Crispy Steak Cut Fries are loaded with zesty marinara sauce, melted mozzarella, pepperoni, peppers and onions.
- 1 pkg. (28 ounces) Frozen Steak Cut Fries
- 2 cups Marinara Sauce
- 8 ounces Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 15 – 20 slices Pepperoni
- 1/3 cup Sliced Black Olives
- ¼ cup Diced Green Bell Pepper
- ¼ cup Diced Red Onion
Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 25min
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F
- Arrange the fries on a baking sheet and bake them until crispy about 15-20 minutes.
- Place the baked fries in serving dish, pizza pan or cast-iron skillet.
- Top the fries with the marinara sauce, mozzarella, and assorted toppings.
- Return the fries to the oven and bake for 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Remove the fries from the oven and enjoy. Serve with your favorite pizza condiments such as crushed red chili flakes, parmesan cheese, and/or ranch dressing.
Nutritional are based on one serving.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below