Vanilla and Strawberry Ice Cream with Fries
Ready Time: 40min
Prep Time: 20min
Cook Time: 20min
Potato Type: Frozen
Prep Method: Oven
Recipe by: Ricardo Rafael
Vanilla and Strawberry Ice Cream with Straight Cut Fries
- 3 cups of U.S. Frozen Straight Cut Fries
- ½ cup of low-fat strawberry ice cream
- ½ cup of low-fat vanilla ice cream
Prep Time: 20min | Cook Time: 20min
- Place the frozen potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Take them out of the oven and set them aside.
- Place the fries, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream in a bowl or an ice cream cone.
- Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below