Loaded Potato Flatbread
Ready Time: 10min
Prep Time: 5min
Cook Time: 5min
Serves: 1 flatbread
Recipe by: Anthony Zamora, RD
This meal tastes just like a loaded baked potato on a flatbread. It’s a smart and wholesome way to fuel your body before a workout or recovery after it.
- 1 naan flatbread
- ½ cup shredded hash brown potatoes, frozen
- ¼ cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp turkey bacon bits
- 1 tbsp diced bell pepper
- 1 tbsp diced mushrooms
- Garlic Salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp thin sliced green onion (scallion), to garnish
- Greek yogurt, to garnish
Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 5min
- Sprinkle flatbread with garlic salt.
- Add toppings; Layer toppings starting with cheese, shredded potatoes, bacon bits, and veggies.
- On a microwave-safe plate, microwave for 2 ½ minutes.
- Garnish with green onions (scallion) and Greek yogurt to finish.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below