Pops of color, aromatic herbs, and nutty flavors will make these smashed pea-tatoes a beautiful addition to any holiday table.
- 1 lbs. fingerling potatoes washed
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 25min
- Preheat oven to 450 °F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the potatoes to a microwave-safe bowl and cover with a paper towel. Microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, until tender.
- Arrange the potatoes on the prepared baking sheet and smash each potato down with a fork.
- Drizzle on the olive oil and sprinkle on the peas, salt, rosemary, and cheese.
- Roast for 18 to 20 minutes, until crisp and golden.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below