U.S. Mashed Potato Puffs
Ready Time: 30min
Prep Time: 15min
Cook Time: 15min
Potato Type: Russet
Prep Method: BakedOven
Recipe by: Chef Jason Manson
Easy mashed potato puffs with avocado sour cream and fermented beans
Mashed Potato Mixture
- 400gm U.S. Russet Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 2 nos Fresh Egg
- 50gm Cheddar Cheese
- 50gm Fermented Bean (deep fried)
- 10gm Spring Onion
- 5gm Salt
- 2gm Pepper
Avocado Sour Cream
- 100gm Sour cream
- 50gm Avocado fresh or puree
- 5gm Lime Juice
- 2gm Salt
Prep Time: 15min | Cook Time: 15min
- Standby a small size mixing bowl. Mix the avocado, sour cream, lime juice and seasoning. Keep aside once done.
- Standby a medium size stock pot with boiling water, boil the U.S. Russet potatoes for 15 minutes.
- Standby a medium size mixing bowl. Add the boiled U.S. potatoes and mashed them. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix it well to form a potato mixture batter.
- Standby a muffin mould tray. Add some butter or oil to the mould to prevent the batter from sticking. Add the potato batter inside the mould.
- Preheat the oven to 356°F (180°C). Baked for 15 minutes.
- Once the potato puff is cooked, place some Avocado sour cream on top.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below