Nutrition packed U.S. Russet Potatoes make this luscious dish a stand-out on your festive table this year for the whole family! Learn how to cook Honey Mustard Glazed Hasselback U.S. Potatoes this Christmas with Dietitian - Indra Balaratnam today!
• Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
• Wash and pat dry the U.S. Potatoes
• Slice the U.S. Potatoes thinly Hasselback-style & arrange on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
• Lightly brush the U.S. Potatoes with a little olive oil and bake for 30 minutes
• Mix all the ingredients for the honey mustard glaze into a small bowl.
• After 30 minutes, remove the potatoes from the oven and brush with half the honey mustard glaze over the U.S. Potatoes and return to bake 10 more minutes.
• After 10 minutes, brush with some more of the lemon honey glaze & bake for another 10 minutes till cooked.
• Remove from oven and garnish with a dash of salt, black pepper, finely chopped
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below