U.S. Potatoes Chocolate Energy Bites
Ready Time: 105min
Prep Time: 15min
Cook Time: 90min
Prep Method: Mashed
Learn how to make U.S. Potatoes Chocolate Energy Bites with easy steps!
- 1/2 cup cold mashed potatoes
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ¼ cup raisins – chopped
- ¼ cup roasted almonds – crushed
Prep Time: 15min | Cook Time: 90min
- Boil 1 peeled US Russet potato in hot water till tender. Mash it up & put in the fridge to chill for 1 hour
- In a small bowl, add the chocolate chips. Melt them in the microwave. Melt slowly and stir often.
- When the chocolate has melted entirely, stir in the mashed potatoes.
- Add the vanilla essence. Stir to combine well.
- Place the mixture in the fridge to firm up for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the mixture from the fridge and stir in the chopped raisins.
- Using your hands, roll the chocolate potato mixture into small balls and roll them in the chopped roasted almond.
- Place on a baking sheet and refrigerate until firm.
The chocolate energy balls will keep in the fridge for 3 days.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below