Recipe by: Georgen Thye
A healthy Chinese dish that can be enjoyed as an appetizer or main dish when served with a bowl of rice.
- 2 medium U.S. potatoes, diced
- ½ small carrot, diced
- 3 stalks long beans, diced
- 1 block firm tofu, diced
- 4 fresh shitake mushrooms, diced
- 3 tablespoons dried shrimp, soaked for 10 minutes and drained
- 3 tablespoons dried goji berries, soaked for 10 minutes and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 15 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 100ml water
Prep Time: 10min | Cook Time: 15min
- Boil U.S. potatoes for 5 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Heat up olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add dried shrimp and sauté for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add carrots, long beans, firm tofu and shitake mushrooms and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Stir in U.S potatoes and goji berries and continue to stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl and then add to the mixture.
- Stir to make sure all ingredients are well coated with the sauce.
- Cook for 2 minutes with the lid on and then remove from the heat.
- Dish out and then serve it immediately with romaine lettuce leaves.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below