U.S. Tater Tots & Anchovies Crisps
Ready Time: 25min
Prep Time: 10min
Cook Time: 15min
Potato Type: Russet
Prep Method: Stir Fry
Tater tots absorb all the flavor of dried anchovies. It can be served as a side dish to nasi lemak or even by its own! Beware, this dish can be addictive!
- 250g U.S. Tater Tots
- 100g Dried Anchovies
- 60g Fried Fenugreek (Halba)
- 20pcs Curry Leaves
- 1 Large Onion, sliced
- 5pcs Chili Padi, chopped
- 35ml Water
- 50g Sugar
- 18g Fish Sauce
- 28g Lime Juice
- Cooking Oil for frying
Prep Time: 10min | Cook Time: 15min
- Soak the dried anchovies in water for about 10 minutes.
- Dry the anchovies and deep-fry them until golden brown. Set aside.
- Deep-fry the U.S. Tater Tots until golden brown. Set aside.
- Fry the seasoning with the onions, chilli padi and curry leaves. Add water to the mixture and sauté for a while.
- Add in the U.S. Tater Tots and anchovies. Fry until the gravy has evaporated and is fairly dry. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below