Udang Pedas U.S. Potatoes
Ready Time: 25min
Prep Time: 10min
Cook Time: 15min
Potato Type: Russet
Prep Method: Stir Fry
Recipe by: Dietician Indra Balaratnam & Nurul Aziah
Learn how to cook Udang Pedas U.S. Potatoes for the family over the weekend!
- 1 medium US Russet Potato – thinly sliced
- 300g shelled prawns
- 1 large (150g) yellow onion -- sliced
- 5 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil for cooking
- Some curry leaves (optional)
- Salt to taste
Prep Time: 10min | Cook Time: 15min
- Marinate the peeled and cleaned prawns with 1 teaspoons curry powder and 1 teaspoon turmeric powder. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Stir-fry the sliced onion till tender.
- Add in the sliced potato and fry it for about 6 minutes till cooked.
- Sautee in the prawns and curry leaves (if using) and add 3 teaspoons of curry powder and fry for 5 minutes or until prawns are cooked.
- Mix well and season with salt to taste.
- Serve hot with rice and vegetables.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below