Bombay U.S. Potatoes
Ready Time: 20min
Prep Time: 5min
Cook Time: 15min
Potato Type: Russet
Prep Method: Baked
- 2 medium U.S. Russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon mustard seed
- 10-15 curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 15min
- Put turmeric powder in a pot of boiling water and stir gently.
- Add in U.S. Russet potatoes and boil for 10 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a non-stick pan, add mustard seeds, onion and curry leaves and saute for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Transfer boiled U.S. Russet potatoes and all other ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish. Place the baking dish in an air fryer basket or oven and air-fry or bake at 180 °C for 15 minutes.
- Serve while it is still hot!
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below