Chocolate Replenishment Shake
Ready Time: 15min
Prep Time: 5min
Cook Time: 10min
Potato Type: Russet
Prep Method: Microwave
Recipe by: Jim White
A nutrient-dense post-workout shake providing 15% of your daily potassium needs. It’s just what your body needs to replenish after a hard workout.
- ½ Medium Russet Potato
- ½ Medium Banana (Frozen)
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk or Skim Milk
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- ½ Serving of Chocolate Protein Powder
Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 10min
- Place banana in the freezer, wait until frozen (about 2 hours).
- Bake russet potato in microwave for 5 minutes, flip the potato and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove potato skin and let potato cool.
- Add frozen banana, almond milk, honey, protein powder, and potato to the blender.
- Blend until consistent texture (add ice to adjust consistency).
Note: Use the remaining half of the potato and banana to make this shake as a snack between meals on the same day or to make recovery nutrition quick, simple and easy after your next workout
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below