Recipe by: Christy Cusato
Crispy slices of white potatoes surrounded by petite potatoes, studded with garlic, butter, parmesan, and rosemary.
- 3 lbs. white or yellow potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 lb. Multi-colored petite potatoes (optional)
- 8 tbsp. (1/2 cup/ 113.4 ml) melted butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup (90 g) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Prep Time: 16min | Cook Time: 40min
- Preheat oven to 400 °F and butter a baking dish.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with melted butter, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Stack potatoes vertically in a baking dish, packing them tightly, and season with more salt and pepper.
- Bake until potatoes are tender, 40 minutes, then top with Parmesan and rosemary sprigs and bake for extra 5 minutes.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below