Honey Soy Garlic U.S. Potato Wedges
Ready Time: 20min
Prep Time: 5min
Cook Time: 15min
Prep Method: Fried
- 350g frozen U.S. potato wedges
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 stalk spring onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoons soy sauce
- ⅓ cup water
Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 15min
- Place U.S. potato wedges in an air fryer and air fry at 200°C for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix honey, soy sauce and water.
- Spray a little oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the chopped garlic and sauté over a medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add the sauce and simmer for 3 minutes to reduce the liquid to 50%. Keep stirring to make sure nothing burns.
- Add the air-fried U.S. potato wedges and stir for 1 minute to ensure they are evenly coated with the sauce.
- Turn off the heat, add the chopped spring onions and stir for another 30 seconds, then transfer to a plate.
- Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on top and enjoy!
Review This Recipe
syaza abas 10 months ago
As a supper mom, I need simple dishes with minimum preparation for my family.. I love this recipe... It's help me...Read Full Review
Dee 10 months ago
Qamaly 10 months ago