Crispy U.S. Potatoes Bubbles
Ready Time: 65min
Prep Time: 5min
Cook Time: 60min
Potato Type: Russet
Prep Method: BakedBoiled
- 4 medium size U.S. Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 15g or 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 60min
- Boil the U.S. Russet potatoes in a large pot of water for 20 minutes until tender.
- Transfer into a large mixing bowl and add salt and butter.
- Mash the boiled U.S. Russet potatoes with a fork until smooth.
- Strain the mashed potatoes through a sieve to make them finer.
- Transfer the mashed potatoes into a piping bag.
- Pipe the mashed potatoes in staggered rows onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Squeeze the piping bag to form a small bun, then make a sharp circular motion to stop.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 338°F (170°C) for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool, and then enjoy!
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below