Layered U.S. Potato Parmesan Stacks
Ready Time: 40min
Prep Time: 15min
Cook Time: 25min
Potato Type: Russet
Prep Method: Oven
Recipe by: Chef Jason Manson
Layered U.S. Potato with parmesan and glazed with BBQ Sauce
- 400gm U.S. Russet Potatoes
- 100gm Parmesan Cheese
- 50gm Unsalted Butter
- 20gm Salt
- 5gm Pepper
Asian BBQ Sauce
- 1tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1tsp Brown Sugar
- 1tsp Ginger (minced)
- 1tsp Garlic (minced)
- 1tsp Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
Prep Time: 15min | Cook Time: 25min
- Standby a medium size mixing bowl.
- Mix all the Asian BBQ Sauce ingredients and mix together. Set aside.
- Standby and Japanese mandolin and or slicer. Set the slicer thickness to 3mm.
- Using the mandolin, slice the U.S. Russet potato into the desired thickness. Place the slice potato inside the mixing bowl. Once all the potato is slice, mixed it with the melted butter and seasoning.
- Using a baking tray, arrange the potato slice layered by layered. Once all the layered is done, brush it with the Asian BBQ Sauce.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top of the layered U.S. Russet potato slices.
- Preheat the oven to 356°F (180°C). Bake the U.S. potato stacks for 25 minutes and serve.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below