Recipe by: Consultant Dietitian Indra Balaratnam
Low fat, air-fried U.S. fries with a flavorful glaze
- 200 grams U.S. Crinkle Cut Fries
- 2 tablespoons white miso paste
- 2 teaspoons ginger – finely minced or grated
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 stalk spring onion – thinly sliced
Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 15min
- Put the U.S. Crinkle Cut Fries into the air fryer and cook according to timing and temperature shown on the pack. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together miso paste, honey, minced ginger, rice vinegar and water till well combined.
- Pour the glaze mixture into a non-stick pan and cook it on a low flame till it thickened. Turn off the flame.
- Add in the cooked U.S. Crinkle Cut Fries and coat with the glaze.
- Pout the glazed U.S. Crinkle Cut Fries on a plate and top with toasted sesame seeds as well as thinly sliced spring onion before serving.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below