Sharing this Asian style starter - U.S Mashed Potato stuffed with minced chicken curry to spice up the night!
1. Season the minced chicken with salt and pepper and leave it to marinate
2. Sauté the onions and garlic in a small amount of oil
3. Add in the chili paste, curry powder, Korean chili paste until the flavor is reached then
add in the marinated chicken and vegetables
4. Sauté until the vegetables and chicken are cooked and lose some moisture
5. Add some chopped coriander and chopped chili for flavor then set it aside
6. Cut the potatoes in half, remove the meat and make shells from the potato skin
7. Fry the potato skins in a large amount of oil until they are cooked and golden brown.
Remove some excess oil by wiping the shells with a paper towel
8. Put the minced chicken curry stuffing into the shells and top with the mashed potato
9. Garnish with fried coriander leaves. Serve warm or at room temperature
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below