- 1 large US Russet potato – peeled, boiled and mashed
- 70 grams feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped English parsley
- 1 ½ to 2 cup Corn flakes – crushed into rough crumbs
- 1 egg – lightly beaten
- Spray oil
Prep Time: 25min | Cook Time: 10min
- Boil the US Russet potato in a pot of water till fork tender.
- Drain the potatoes and mash the US Potato
- Stir in the feta cheese and mash it roughly to mix with the mashed potato. Stir in the chopped English parsley and garlic powder. Season with salt and crushed black pepper.
- Evenly divide the mashed potato mixture into 15 balls. Dip the in the beaten egg and coat it with the crushed corn flakes.
- Spray the potato balls with spray oil. Bake in a 200 degree Celsius oven for 10 minutes until corn flake crumbs are crispy
- Serving dip options: Serve with honey mustard dressing
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below