Learn how to make U.S. Round Red Potato Perchik Skewer with Sausage with steps, by Chef Bob!
1. Cut the U.S. Round Red Potatoes into cubes and boil them till they are 3 quarter cooked. Leave them at one side to cool.
2. Blend all the ingredient listed for Perchik Marination (Ingredient A) before use it to marinate the 3-quarter cooked U.S. Round Red potatoes. Keep the marinated U.S. Round Red potatoes for 30 minutes in the chiller.
3. After 30 minutes, get the bamboo or S/S skewer and start to skewer the marinated U.S. Round Red Potatoes and also the Moroccan sausage.
4. Set the skewers on the charcoal grille and brush with the Perchik sauce 2 or 3 times to make it the potato has a brown grilled color.
1. Heat up all the listed under Perchik Sauce (Ingredient B) in a pot and let it simmer till it is hot.
2. Always stir it till all the ingredients bind together.
3. Salt and pepper to taste.
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below