U.S. Potatoes Mozzarella Cheese Ball
Ready Time: 25min
Prep Time: 10min
Cook Time: 15min
Potato Type: Russet
Prep Method: Baked
Recipe by: Indra Balaratnam & Dietician Nurul Aziah
Learn how to cook U.S. Potatoes Mozzarella Cheese Ball for the kids as snacks!
- 1 medium size U.S. Russet Potato (boiled to soft)
- 50 grams Mozzarella Cheese (cut into cubes)
- 2 cup Corn flakes (Crushed into fine crumbs & seasoned with salt & 1 teaspoon dried Mixed Italian herbs)
- 1egg (lightly beaten)
Prep Time: 10min | Cook Time: 15min
- Boil the US potatoes till tender.
- Mash the US Potato and season with salt
- Place a cube of mozzarella cheese and roll it with some mashed potato.
- Dip the potato cheese ball in the beaten egg and coat it with the seasoned corn flake crumbs
- Bake in a 180 degree Celsius oven for 12 to 15 minutes corn flake crumb is crispy OR cook in the air fryer for 6 minutes at 180 degree Celsius
- Serving tip: Serve with store bought pasta sauce or tomato ketchup
- Makes average 5 mashed potato mozzarella balls
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below